Tour Guide School I Just Received An Exchange Student From Spain In School To Be His Tour Guide. How Can I Relate To Him?

I just received an exchange student from Spain in school to be his tour guide. How can I relate to him? - tour guide school

It remains in my house. I'm just running it around the school. He will be there for 3 weeks. What can I do to make it interesting? Should I try to improve my Spanish vocabulary? Suggest to do things in Pittsburgh (do not worry, I can understand the answer to that question itself)? If you are familiar with the local culture? What to do when you're sitting in my class, only to hear, or should I bring food for him? What are some questions to ask if I have the opportunity? What are the basic primer? Any advice appreciated. Should I let other children at which time he has to take here? Since I published the study abroad, you probably imagine what would be expected that the ideal leader, as if you were abroad.

2 comments:

Tumbit said...

If you speak a little Spanish, then sure - go ahead and speak a little Spanish to him - but do not forget it's there to improve her English and learn, and not going to help you improve your Spanish. It would be useful for him if he could perhaps help to learn a little pronunce perhaps new words every day and you have an aspect of culture.
Let the other shows you everything you can learn useful for him in different people, but make sure that you are comfortable with it before removing it from anyone else.

jellybea... said...

Be yourself. Can you see it how you want to learn about all the other new students. He will be able to speak English, perhaps not perfect, but go figure. Not just talking about you and Pittsburgh. He has also asked Spain, such as: How is life in Spain? What do you do for fun in Spain? There are different classes in Spain? You get the point. Talk about things that are fun to do in Pittsburgh and at school. Make sure it is appropriate to meet other students and meet as many people as possible. Even the introduction of new people to adapt more easily to you. "Good luck!

Post a Comment