Traditional Wooden Toys Whats The Name Of This Traditional Childrens Toy (It's Small, Has A Rounded Base That Will Self Right Itself)

Whats the name of this Traditional Childrens Toy (It's small, has a rounded base that will self right itself) - traditional wooden toys

Sounds silly, but I want to know the name of the toy. It is usually made of wood or plastic and has young children that is supported on its rounded base, and again when it drove to the rock and the law. A kind of balance toy, a bit like running a Bobo doll, but the 10 children - toy is 15 cm.

Any suggestion or even a link to a picture would be great. Thank you!

3 comments:

just giving an answer said...

often considered the clown of the two answers is correct that the little Weeble toys, but only about 6 cm ............

♥xXSilve... said...

Bopper Bear! =] Sounds like my bear boper I had when I was younger.
It was a blow for the Bears with a round base and still managed to upriht. who always used to fascinate me as a child =]
This may not be what you think, but their Bopper's what I remember.

Post a Comment