Deep Inner Ear Really Hurts Do I Have The Flu Or Something Like It?

Do I have the flu or something like it? - deep inner ear really hurts

On Sunday, shortly after completing my Christmas shopping, I went to Burger King to eat to kill time until my bus came. Immediately after taking a ball of salt (some call them French fries) and put it into his mouth, my throat started to annoy.

2 hours later the pain was much worse. The next day I woke up feeling very low labor costs and half-day 9.5hrs of my skin was very sensitive and painful. later (Monday) evening, I started a hell of an ax head and lymph nodes was very painful for the first time in my life.

My inner ear were rare. it hurts and I can not hear anything good that I water in my ears. I am very hot and sweat a little. I Acha and joint pain. It is now Tuesday and I called in sickat work. My voice is very deep, like Barry White or something. My boss told me: "If there is too sick" sounds lol ^ _ ^.

I take a "maximum force Panadol ',' Strepsils + Plus anesthesia, and TCP antiseptic liquid. Oh, and I have no sense of smell. I do not feel the TCP protocol. J 'have a little light and illuminates the back and neck looked in a mirror. There are small blisters on the back of the neck.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment