How To Put A Disco Ball On The Ceiling Where Can I Buy A Disco Ball At A Store?

Where can i buy a disco ball at a store? - how to put a disco ball on the ceiling

I have to buy a disco ball ... Well, I need not, I will! lol ... They are great fun and great for when I dance ... I buy the disco ball and colored lights to turn. The problem is that I do not know where and at what price. I live in Des Moines, so think of it. If you have a shop I can buy a shop or have to be big. TNX. It can be hung on the roof of the ... and how?
Oh, and if you are one of these ... Tell me what I can put these catogory .. I was not sure so I think ... tnx

1 comments:

Splash Log (Level 3... Again) said...

Spencer Gifts or party in town. I assume that most with a mounting kit. Refer to the instructions.

Post a Comment